TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
The cost of the Tour is:
AUD $10,800; Payment in AUD Dollars ($AUD).
A non-refundable deposit of $1080 is required at the time of booking.
The remaining balance of AUD $9720 must be paid one month before the tour starts.
Prices are per person, based on twin share occupancy.
A single supplement is available for an extra AUD $1500.
Space is limited to 19 tour participants. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Until payment of the deposit, you do not have a reserved space on this tour.
The balance of the tour payment must be paid one month before the tour starts.
If the balance is not received 7 days after its due date, the reservation is subject to cancellation.
The cancellation policy will be applied.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Direct deposit into WESTPAC Bank in Australia, payment in $AUD
Account name: OFF ROAD LANDS PTY LTD
Account No: 502988
Please use your name as a reference for the deposit.
If you cancel your tour booking, cancellation fees will apply:
2 months or more before the tour departs, the non-refundable deposit will be retained, and
Less than 2 months before the tour departs, 100% of the full payment will be retained.
There are strictly no refunds for cancelling your participation on the tour, for
medical or any other reasons. Due to this, we highly recommend all tour
participants take out their required travel insurance to include trip
cancellation, at the time of booking the tour. It is your responsibility to ensure
the travel insurance you purchase covers these circumstances.
If you do not join the tour at the advised departure point on the advised date and time, join it after its departure or leave before its completion, no refund will be made.
Any domestic or international flights booked either personally by you, or by OFF ROAD LANDS
on your behalf, if they are in addition to the tour payment, will be strict as per the airline policy.
Cancellations must be made to Stan Gemlitski by email at: email@example.com
If OFF ROAD LANDS is forced to cancel the tour for any reason at its discretion, including if the minimum number of participants for the tour is not reached, you will be notified as soon as possible and your tour payment will be refunded minus the deposit paid.
In the event of any cancellation, OFF ROAD LANDS is not responsible for any incidental costs incurred by you, including but not limited to travel insurance, visa costs, vaccinations and flight costs.
3. OFF ROAD LANDS RESPONSIBILITIES
OFF-ROAD LANDS PTY LTD agrees to provide the travel services identified with this travel program, on the terms of this Release.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTICIPANTS
Participants agree to respect the laws, customs, peoples, and lands visited during the tour.
Participants also agree to be respectful to the other participants, tour leaders, guides and teachers and to contribute to providing a non-judgmental, safe, healing, and accepting environment.
Tour customers will need to sign a form to agree to abide by these intentions in your comportment with the group and with our environment and with any decision made by the tour leader which may affect the safety or well-being of the group. It is within the discretion of the tour leaders to address a disruptive participant in a way deemed most appropriate, including asking the participant to leave the tour if deemed necessary with no right of refund.
It is a requirement that each participant must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
It is required that each tour member obtains a letter from their doctor stating they are physically able to travel to a high altitude and be active at this altitude. And that a copy of this letter is provided to
OFF ROAD LANDS.
It is a requirement that each participant holds a valid travel insurance policy, which includes COVID cover and full medical repatriation up to 4000m, for the duration of the trip and to provide a copy of the policy to OFF ROAD LANDS before the tour departs.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the duration of the tour and to obtain any visa required for entry to any country visited on this tour, if applicable.
OFF ROAD LANDS cannot be held responsible if a participant is refused entry to any country.
It is the responsibility of the participant to research and decide on any inoculations or immunisations that are either required or advised to be received for the countries being visited on this tour, where applicable.
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure they understand the Tour Itinerary and any personal risk that may be involved when visiting other countries and environments, along with the level of personal health and
fitness required to participate on the tour, including seeking medical or other advice if necessary.
Participants agree to arrive at the tour start on the date and time indicated by OFF-ROAD LANDS PTY LTD. Failure to do so may result in missing part of the tour and paying additional travel expenses to meet with the tour.
OFF ROAD LANDS, its agents or associates, shall NOT be liable for any delay, change in schedule, loss, damage, or injury to property or persons, including sickness and death, caused by reason of negligence, wrongful or intentional acts, acts of God, terrorist acts, governmental or political actions, civil unrest or hostilities, notwithstanding any travel advisories or warnings, or for defects of equipment of any travel supplier or OFF ROAD LANDS.
OFF ROAD LANDS, its agents or associates, shall NOT be liable for expense or inconvenience caused by late arrivals of any conveyances, or changes of schedule or accommodation provided by OFF ROAD LANDS or its agents or suppliers.
OFF ROAD LANDS shall have the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a tour participant should such tour participant’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity, or general deportment impede the operation of the travel program or the rights, welfare, or enjoyment of other tour participants.
OFF ROAD LANDS reserves the right to substitute accommodation, transport and activities or alter itineraries. OFF ROAD LANDS, its agents or associates, shall NOT be liable for or financially responsible for refunds in the event of cancellation of all or part of any tour due to acts of nature, governmental actions, travel advisories or warnings, civil unrest or hostilities, acts of terrorism, or for any default on the part of OFF ROAD LANDS for any reason beyond the control of OFF-ROAD LANDS including an activity or visitation of any part of the Tour needing to be cancelled for any reason.
OFF ROAD LANDS, its agents or associates, shall NOT be liable for any refund should a speaker or presenter or group leader cancel for any reason whatsoever.
OFF ROAD LANDS, its agents or associates, shall NOT be liable or responsible for any physical, mental, emotional, or other reaction, trauma, or ailment during the trip or occurring afterwards, that tour participants might experience on the tour, at the sites, or from any lecturers, workshops, or sessions of any kind, including private sessions with tour leaders and presenters.
In the event that a dispute would arise between a tour participant and OFF ROAD LANDS, the parties hereto agree that such dispute would be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of Victoria, Australia.
6. SPECIAL NOTES
It is planned for STAN GEMLITSKI and BIRENDRA ADHIKARI to host and accompany the tour. If for any physical or other reason any of the tour leaders cannot attend the tour or provide Services where applicable, no refunds will be given and OFF ROAD LANDS will provide suitable alternate activities or services,
Please note that all OFF ROAD LANDS leaders and representatives are deeply committed to this tour and it is only under unforeseeable circumstances that they will not attend or a replacement will be required.
· International return flights to Kathmandu (*from Melbourne and Sydney only).
· International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
· 4 nights of hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin-sharing basis on BB (Bed and Breakfast) plan.
· 2 nights of hotel accommodation in Pokhara on a twin-sharing basis on BB (Bed and Breakfast) plan.
· 2 nights of hotel accommodation in Gateway Himalaya in Besishahar with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
· Kathmandu Sightseeing by professional English-speaking tour guide.
· Pokhara - Kathmandu domestic flight.
· 4WD Jeep Toyota Landcruiser with a professional driver.
· 3 meals a day during the 4WD trip (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as mentioned in the itinerary.
· Accommodation while 4WD tour on twin sharing basis in guesthouses.
· Annapurna conservation area permit and TIMS card.
· Professional government license holder English-speaking mountain guide.
· Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and drivers.
· Duffel bag during the Mustang 4WD tour (Refundable at the end of the trip)
· Medical supplies (first aid kit including oxygen bottles will be available).
· All government and local taxes.
8. NOT INCLUDED
· Entry Visa fees - at present USD $30 for 15 days.
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
· Insurance covers medical, emergency evacuation, loss, etc.
· Beverages, alcoholic drinks, mineral water, boiled water during the touring.
· Hot shower during the trip.
· All food and beverages other than on the itinerary.
· Trip interruption costs due to weather or political instability in Nepal.
· Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
· Personal gear and equipment.
· Any expenses of personal nature
· Tips and gratitude provided to Guides and Drivers.
· Personal travel insurance, we recommend you obtain travel insurance with coverage for medical repatriation up to 4000 meters and tour cancellation
· All other expenses and costs that are not mentioned in the Cost Include Section.
1. Self-driving will be performed only on rough roads in the mountains, driving on highways such as KTM to Besishahar to Pokhara, Muktinath to Pokhara will be conducted by a professional driver.
2. Driving hours might not be exact - subject to traffic, weather conditions and driving speeds.
3. Valid International Driver’s Licence and Travel Insurance will be required for driving during 4WD tour.
4. All cars will be equipped with manual transmission only.
9. 10% DISCOUNT OFFER
All offer codes are applied to the value of the order and are subject to our general Terms & Conditions.
The offer code must be entered into the ‘Add a promo code’ field on the Booking Summary page and applied for the discount to be deducted from the order.
Unless stated discounts cannot be combined and only one offer can be applied to any order.
Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.